Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ENGINE light with limp home mode?

I get, it's all a guess. One of my thoughts has been to buy a second 2009 Xt and simply swap parts till I find it.

Just bought a new Motus to ride while I'm waiting to get the Ulysses fixed.. Enjoying it... but I'd rather be on the Buell.

Mid 50°F yesterday, high 60'sF possible low 70'sF today, went out for a spin yesterday and will do again today !

I rode mine today too NJ! Runs so sweet And so dependable too with both cylinders firing

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Turk View Post
    One of my thoughts has been to buy a second 2009 Xt and simply swap parts till I find it.
    Is this how you became such a (self described) awesome, amazing, stellar, 'mechanic'

Good luck. Because thats what you need, Keith

Swap till ya drop Baby!!! What’s better then one broken bike? Two broken bikes!!! Lol (the eventual outcome of non scientific trouble shooting)

Does the BUELL ecm have a limp mode? Like newer motorcycles, cars and ATVs? My buddies CAN-AM ATV will limp home when it has any sort of issue, including regular service counter. (very annoying sometimes). I don’t think the BUELL has an actual limp mode because then all of my bikes would be “limping” home regularly! Hehehe

Last edited by pdksh; 01-12-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123