Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xb 12 r bad wheel bearings or ???

No offense intended but if you can't take the wheel off yourself, what does it matter if it's the bearings or something else?

You'll have to take it to a shop anyway, so... take it to a shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    No offense intended but if you can't take the wheel off yourself, what does it matter if it's the bearings or something else?

You'll have to take it to a shop anyway, so... take it to a shop.

Ok we'll just to be transparent I've had this bike a long time lots of great use now my son and I r rebuild it too to bottom so I've allready bought new front wheel bearing but am waiting to buy tires when we can afford to then I was just tjinkn since.i know it's not rim or wheel Ballance what else could it possibly be I know once I take it to change tires maybe February some time I'll put the new wheel bearing in but I was wondering if the head bearing would cause something similar don't mind my ignorance but I love this bike and new levers new bar ends new rear sets new battery new less new head lights hid new paint or wrap new fairing bolt kit spark plugs fork fluid catch can open airbox mod possibly its got full race kit so I'm going thru it but I just am doing as my budget allows maybe by April will ve done.when Texas weather is nice to . it's.my son first project w me he's four so lots of fun but this has been confusing me forsure i really appreciate any advice ... I just sold my rsv4 aprillia so this I my only bikw so it will be too to bottom solid but taking it to my local dealer they will absolutely **** me so hard hahaha with out a doubt so I'm doing everything except tire change . And fork fluid I'll maybe do but kinda thinkn maybe leave it to a real mechanic

Oh yeah, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsasa View Post
    I unfortunately don't have the tools to take wheel off
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsasa View Post
    my son and I r rebuild it too

Working on a street bike doesn't get much easier than something air cooled, especially a V twin. You can darn near get by with pliers, a screwdriver and a hammer with a claw.

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    ... and a hammer with a claw.
    I resemble that remark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12