Thread: Looking for XB frame pucks

Looking for XB frame pucks

Rear tire just washed out on my bike for some crazy reason - I was just starting off from an intersection, made it across the street and bike just went sideways. I wasn't burning rubber; going in a straight line; dry roads without any objects/oil slick as far as I can tell. I was riding along the ocean, so maybe some sand on the road? Left handlebar hit the tank hard enough to leave a dent.

Anyone know where to find the short/standard pucks for an '04 Firebolt, within the United States?

St Paul Harley only lists the long versions. I've also tried all the other top web sites - Surdyke, Dennis Kirk, New Castle.
    TwinMotorcycles in the Netherlands seems to list some for the exorbitant price of 124 Euros.
    Even nothing on eBay, except scratched up pucks on donor frames.

Hello! I am in the process of building new injection molds for the firebolt and lighting S, Scg frame pucks. We should have them available in about 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hepler View Post
    Hello! I am in the process of building new injection molds for the firebolt and lighting S, Scg frame pucks. We should have them available in about 6 months.
    I will order 2 sets- looking forward to getting my hands on some!