Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Buell XB12Ss Lightning 1100 original miles

Sold sold sold
    Last edited by SoFlo2008; 02-07-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Yes, they are a tough crowed because they know the Buell line of bikes very well !

Also, even if you were a senior member here, they would have done the same thing to you. That's what makes this such a good forum.
    Last edited by njloco; 02-04-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Sold sold
    Last edited by SoFlo2008; 02-07-2020 at 11:58 PM.

I see a liberal west coast safe room full of puppies in your future.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... maybe you are presenting the bike as you were sold it. It appears to have been low speed low sided a couple times either way.
    I'm not going to run a VIN history on it, but I hope anyone who might be interested in it does.
    That frame dent would've totaled the bike IF anyone made an insurance claim on it. And that doesnt mean that it would have a salvage title either folks. In some states if the value of the vehicle is low enough and the vehicle is old enough it can keep a "clean" title even if it's damages have exceeded its agreed market value. Although if it was claimed, a VIN history will show that it was a total loss.
    So, any how... GLWS OP.

Your first post was to sell a bike that had a questionable past that you had just recently purchased. You obviously didn't bother doing any research on it and either, bought the story they fed you without checking it or worse, made up the story and you have a problem with us seeing through the BS, really !
    If I were you (thank G-D I'm not) I would stick to your other forums ( aviation, really ? ) or better yet go and sell them the bike, since your well accepted there, they might even believe your story.

Last edited by oh9bolt; 02-05-2020 at 02:25 PM.

OP: You may not appreciate my candor, but it is meant to help you better yourself

Myself (and others here), have seen your type of purposefully misleading ad to prey on less educated buyers before. The actual Buell isn't the actual problem here.

And Holy Lord, for your own sake... grow some skin. The members here are a little rough around the edges (awesomely ), but this is a very nice, highly educated, honest, forum. We'll help anyone who needs it, but we can also smell BS from an airport away.

Dang those scrapes on the header sure are clean to be 12+ years old... especially in a humid are like Florida

We believe you and the wife..

169bfc7c1d0d4a9efee336d527d09020.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast