Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the XBS have a tool kit???

Cool trick! Thank you for sharing!

Reversed park plug works for me. Just have to take out the rubber insulator protector before inserting the extension. Your results may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    "It took me forever to figure out what the figure 8 cable was for in the tool bag! lol" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^,
    It's funny, you told what it was used for and now I forgot !
    Loop the cable around the chinguard on your helmet (or D-ring) and back through itself into a choker, pop your seat and put the loop end around the little hook under the rear seat of your R or if you have an S... the shoulder bolt that the seat hooks guide on. Replace the seat and your helmet can still be stolen by a 8 yo with tweezers. LOL.

I don't like popping the seat all the time, especially when I have the bags on Stella, so I came up with this because I have an aversion to extra keys:
    https://www.masterlock.com/personal-use/product/1548DCM

I bolted a short section of thick cable through this MasterLock carabiner thing and hung it down by the shock. It's out of sight and I can get 2 helmets locked through the D-ring! (barely).

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Loop the cable around the chinguard on your helmet (or D-ring) and back through itself into a choker, pop your seat and put the loop end around the little hook under the rear seat of your R or if you have an S... the shoulder bolt that the seat hooks guide on. Replace the seat and your helmet can still be stolen by a 8 yo with tweezers. LOL.

I don't like popping the seat all the time, especially when I have the bags on Stella, so I came up with this because I have an aversion to extra keys:
    https://www.masterlock.com/personal-use/product/1548DCM

I bolted a short section of thick cable through this MasterLock carabiner thing and hung it down by the shock. It's out of sight and I can get 2 helmets locked through the D-ring! (barely).
    Pics or it ain't for reals.

me every time i check this forum- I see something I wondered how I have managed to live without for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    and here's your free axle tool, dan. fits all XB's....XR1200's...BMW and everything jap.

Attachment 12996
    Nice! I like free tools.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BUELL-XB-12...oAAOSwpIBeXHzX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12