Thread: F/S XB Skyline seat NEW!

F/S XB Skyline seat NEW!

Here is a BRAND NEW “Skyline” tall seat for your short Lightning (S, SX, Scg).

Thicker and cushier than the normal S seat.

Not for Firebolts, Ulysses or the long bikes (Ss, STT, etc)

Supposedly, this is the taller seat that came stock on the 07-08 XB9SX models.

$100+$20 shipping US only.

DB2F2841-7AC3-4C06-AC28-F445A57BB054.jpeg
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 03-15-2020 at 03:01 AM.

Hi, I'm very interested to see if this helps comfort, are you local in Phoenix?

I’m in Scottsdale by Shea/101. I can meet you somewhere to check it out. It is pretty cushy, especially compared to the stock S or scg seat.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I’m in Scottsdale by Shea/101. I can meet you somewhere to check it out. It is pretty cushy, especially compared to the stock S or scg seat.
    Awesome, couldn't send a PM, said your mailbox was full. My bike was converted by PO from S to SCG suspension, and I can't tell if they did the seat since the mark is not noticeable on the underside. All I know is during a ride to Prescott my butt started hurting near Wickenburg. I can probably meet this week or weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RidetheLightning View Post
    Awesome, couldn't send a PM, said your mailbox was full. My bike was converted by PO from S to SCG suspension, and I can't tell if they did the seat since the mark is not noticeable on the underside. All I know is during a ride to Prescott my butt started hurting near Wickenburg. I can probably meet this week or weekend.
    I will bring my S and Skyline seats so you can see the difference and it should be noticeable if yours is still an S or SCG seat. I will clean out my inbox today also (that’s what she said!).

This is sold