Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk me out of buying a XB-12Scg

We could be neighbours, I'm in MTL and make it to TO once in awhile. Hit me up if you want to see my 2010 XB1@scg all black. I'm 5'8 160lbs 30" inseam and its perfect comfortable city riding.

Hey guys! So a bit of an update now! Obviously- I bought the bike. I'm really enjoying riding this arround, and while taking a bit more wind on a naked bike is more than what Im used to, the fun of riding it makes up for a little extra wind.

I'd like to figure out some kind of storage solution that doesnt look too hokey. Anyone else feel like that rear tail light is in an awkward place? My universal saddle bags block it entirely. I've tried finding some of the stock buell luggage, with not much luck.

My only real plans for mods are a set of frame pucks I found across the planet for the price of a months of groceries. They should get here in a month and I should have forgotten about how much they cost by then....

Maybe some heated grips too... Living in Calgary we get a lot of riding days like today at 10*C.

Here is a pic I took of the new bike on a rip through downtown the other day.

The bike looks to be pristine ! If you decide to keep the tail stock, it would be rare, like mine.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/m...118599933.html

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    The bike looks to be pristine ! If you decide to keep the tail stock, it would be rare, like mine.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/m...118599933.html
    Dang! I'd love a set of those saddle bags! How do you feel about shipping to canada??

I have a set of those bags, send me an address and I'll check shipping prices.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphaux View Post
    Hey guys! So a bit of an update now! Obviously- I bought the bike. I'm really enjoying riding this arround, and while taking a bit more wind on a naked bike is more than what Im used to, the fun of riding it makes up for a little extra wind.

I'd like to figure out some kind of storage solution that doesnt look too hokey. Anyone else feel like that rear tail light is in an awkward place? My universal saddle bags block it entirely. I've tried finding some of the stock buell luggage, with not much luck.

My only real plans for mods are a set of frame pucks I found across the planet for the price of a months of groceries. They should get here in a month and I should have forgotten about how much they cost by then....

Maybe some heated grips too... Living in Calgary we get a lot of riding days like today at 10*C.

Here's a listing from a member as well who was getting rid of extra parts from a recent purcase:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Buell-X...b97f%7Ciid%3A1

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I have a set of those bags, send me an address and I'll check shipping prices.
    I cant figure out the PM system on here.... but what would shipping look like for Calgary, AB canada. Postal Code T2A 4Y8

I'll check it out.

Buell XB rack systems storage/ luggage

Quote Originally Posted by darkphaux View Post

For any type of storage and luggage systems I highly recommend Ventura!!

https://www.ventura-mca.com/bike-pac...em-kits/buell/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123