Hey all,

thought about posting to the previous thread but figured a new one might be more appropriate. So I finally got the belt from HD.....FINALLY, and took the Buell for a spin there and back (about 20km each way, mostly highway) unfortunately couldn't do much more as coppers are out and about handing out fines if you aren't on the road for necessary reasons ($1650 fine for me if so), anyway on the ride home I was getting some "chirping" from the clutch as I dropped it, and what I believe it sounds like is just the clutch meshing, but to me it's still concerning as I haven't heard it on any of the bikes I've had before. To give you an idea it was merging off the freeway (100km/hr) to a suburban lane (60km/hr) merge was at around 70km/hr from 2nd to 1st and letting the engine braking take over - more of a habit rather than riding the brakes.

Anyone else had this on theirs? Should I be concerned? I've got another issue with an intermittent error code popping up (which only happens while riding) so I'll either be adding to this post or starting a new one too.