Thread: XB9 or XB12 Stock Muffler needed for Drummer build, Fred Perry?

XB9 or XB12 Stock Muffler needed for Drummer build, Fred Perry?

Hey everyone, I was just talking to Kevin over at KD Fabrication and he mentioned a fellow Buell Enthusiast, Fred Perry, might have a stock muffler available. Anyone know if he's part of this group? I couldn't find him on FB.

If not, still looking for a stock XB muffler in decent shape. I don't want anything previously modified to avoid any extra cost to the procedure.

Thanks!

U can get one on ebay or buellster has them for just under $200. I literally pulled mine off last night to ship to Hawk, otherwise i would have sold you mine and bought one off buellster. Also try St Paul Harley. They have a ton of stuff. Good luck.

I can call him, he lives about 20 minutes away from me. He's on FB. I'd offer other help, but I've stopped building stuff for now and taking orders. Semi-long story behind why, not going into details for the time being.

Hey guys, I appreciate the replies! I actually found one recently from a got on FB. I was lucky to find a nice stock muffler for $60. I just need to save a few bucks but to send off to Kevin.. REALLY looking forward to a louder pipe & few extra horses! Thanks again & ride safe!

I hope everything works out for you Dean.