Thread: Buell ulysses foot pegs on XB9?

Buell ulysses foot pegs on XB9?

Does anyone know if the footpeg brackets from ulysses fits on the XB? I have moved the rear blinkers to the rear footpeg holes, but would like the opportunity to have passenger footpegs anyways on my XB9.

Screenshot_20200422_102723_com.ebay.mobile.jpgScreenshot_20200422_102825_no.finn.android.jpg

They will bolt on but they will be very, very, low.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    They will bolt on but they will be very, very, low.
    Are yous sure? Thougth they would end up at the same height. Will both the driver and passenger peg be lower or just one of them?

I don't know about the pillion peg height, I would assume they'd be lower too because the Uly is so tall, so why not have more comfort there?

I'mpositive the rider pegs are lower because the shifter and brake pedal are mounted lower on a Uly. And I believe theres a thread from awhile back you can search (noob) JK

Now i'd love to do this on my XR12SS, I need more leg room.. would this work?

IMO 2" drop pegs on an Ss are as far as you want to go and still a little too easily scrape-able for my taste. Any more and you won't be able to turn. I guess the Uly brackets are fully another 2" lower than that, because of the shifter and brake location differences on a Uly.

You can easily find more room with a taller seat like from an STT or adding foam to yours, or different bars, to open up the 'triangle'.

I'm guessing this should be taller than a stock Ss seat pad by about 1"-2".
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...ning-long-seat