Thread: Looking for a Lightning in Los Angeles

Looking for a Lightning in Los Angeles

Thanks for looking here - if you have a bike you're thinking about selling or know someone who does, let's talk.
    I'm new on the forum but have had a couple Buells in the past (XB9SX, XB12S). I'm itching to get on an XB again and have started searching classifieds during this downtime but not really finding anything.
    I'm open to anything. High miles or salvaged title is ok as long as the price reflects it. This is just for fun, not commuting and not my only bike so I'm even open to a project. Low miles and great condition is obviously preferred.
    I live in Los Angeles.

Thanks!

rob at castromotorsport dot com

Lots of Buells come up for sale in your neck of the woods, keeps your eyes open.

I have a couple of 2009 Buells for sale in Orange County - XB12SS and a Ulysses XT, if you are still interested.

Just from a manufactures point of view Harley Davidson only produced or made 10,852 XB12S Lightning's 1,755 XB12STT LIGHTNING SUPER TT -2yrs only - they produced or made 10,408 XB12R's FIREBOLT but when or where ever I go or ride I see 3 times more 12R's than 12S's . Marketplace on FACEBOOK has had more BUELLS than any CRAIGS LIST when I look. try that for now...