Thread: Wah wah wah

Wah wah wah

Hoping i got a little cash left over from the 1170 fund to get this recovered. Thinking of having it redone just like factory but using real leather on the sides and trim. Obviously the carbon looking material would be synthetic, but keeping everything else stock but brand new. The stitching, pattern everything the same. Prolly upgrade the foam, gel on the inside too. We used to use Knights Upholstery in WI. Its a select seat for pete's sake! Gotta do it right

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    Hoping i got a little cash left over from the 1170 fund to get this recovered. Thinking of having it redone just like factory but using real leather on the sides and trim. Obviously the carbon looking material would be synthetic, but keeping everything else stock but brand new. The stitching, pattern everything the same. Prolly upgrade the foam, gel on the inside too. We used to use Knights Upholstery in WI. Its a select seat for pete's sake! Gotta do it right
    Those are cool. My very first XB had one. However, dont ever ride it in the rain. That V channel likes to collect water and send it forward, if you know what I mean.

I never ride in the rain. On purpose!