Thread: WTT- Hero blue rims for Diamond blue rims

WTT- Hero blue rims for Diamond blue rims

Got an '09 xb9sx with 5500 miles. Trying to get rid of all the hero blue coloring and really like the diamond blue rims. Shot in the dark but if anyone is interested in swapping PM me. Rims are in great shape no scrapes can send pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Got an '09 xb9sx with 5500 miles. Trying to get rid of all the hero blue coloring and really like the diamond blue rims. Shot in the dark but if anyone is interested in swapping PM me. Rims are in great shape no scrapes can send pics.
    I think that color was only used in 2008 on the 1125's. I recently saw a new set for sale for about $450 somewhere. I think they were mislabeled, but the part numbers lined up with Diamond Blue.

No Cooter, you're wrong.

That would a decent price. Is that new? Really hoping that somewhere out there there's someone hating their diamond blue rims and want to go more blue.

I have a nice Black set, and some fair Pewter (Uly) ones. I'm in So. Cal. Where are you Mr. San Diego?

(and I'm totally wrong)

Virginia. I've swapped the plastics for the kick Ash and Imo the diamond would look great with the subtle blue.

Front
    Rear

Only for one year? I like that color as well. Especially with the diamond blue frame....
    I has a set of diamond Blues but they are going on with new tires...

Yeah.... I've already bought rims. Waiting on a few more parts before I can swap them out. Anyone want a good set of hero blue rims now?

How much you gonna be asking for them ?

I'm thinking $150 + shipping for each. Might do less if I don't have to eBay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Yeah.... I've already bought rims. Waiting on a few more parts before I can swap them out. Anyone want a good set of hero blue rims now?
    Dam. I don't need another set of wheels. I have the blues, whites, and the silver/stardust? Yup all three are on the bike.....