Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pics of mods

Here are a few pics I just took. I have the Oberon mirrors, Jardine Exhaust, Headlight Grill, and belt guards removed. Not sure yet what I think about the guards removed but it took all of 5 minutes to take them off so reinstalling them will be no big deal. Also took the reflectors off and removed the Jardine sticker to keep the Stealth look going.I added one before pic to compare. I like the cheese grator so that will be staying.

Looks good. I like the blacked out look. The only thing that is off in my opinion is it looks tall with the lower belt guard off. Not sure why. Even though, it still looks kick ass.

Thanks...I see what you are talking about. I think it's a combination of the smaller Jardine Can and the guard removed. As I said I am still on the fence if the guards will stay off.

I agree with Tuneport, maybe try setting the lower gaurd on and taking a pic. I think it may look better with it.

Beautiful bike either way.

Is this an '09? If so it is taller as the Ss now use the suspension of the now defunct STT.

Good start!

I'd be interested in that headlight grille...

cvance@glauber.com

Phazernut, How do you like the Jardine and is it much different then stock?

Tinman, the question wasnt asked to me but i have an answer. its much louder with a tinging sound. keep in mind it has many loud back fires. ( i did not like it so i sold it for a drummer.)

Phazernut, the bike is real nice, much better style then stock with the mirrors gone and the CF jardine. the bike looks better with no belt guard although i havnt taken mine off yet.

Yes its an 09 12Ss. The grill is just a Buell Part I ordered from the dealer. I would like to have kept the quarter fender but it all comes together with the guards. It is a work in progress. I like the jardine so far. It is pretty loud all the same.

Here's a thought: to go more toward the stealth/monochromatic look, lose the fork reflectors (twist and pull and they are gone); replace tail light with clear lens LED (see XBLights.com); swap out amber turn signals for mini-LED w/ clear lenses. Buell safety labels - but remember, removal could result in death or serious injury."
    Great looking ride, and I like that you like the cheese grater.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast