Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 100 ft lbs to the tire. Under 1200cc’s

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    Get a Deans. Nice sound, quiet & won't fall apart. Great on the bottom with lot's of over rev.
    Ive been window shopping Deans. I appreciate craftsmanship. That guy has it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    That’s a cool idea. Looks like ray charles welded it with his feet though....
    I figured you could pull up next to people in quiet mode, open the valve and take off.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I figured you could pull up next to people in quiet mode, open the valve and take off.
    love this idea. ive done a few drawings for an exhaust using a QTP electric exhaust cut out.

My father once told me 'doesn't need to be loud to be fast', and it's really the rider that makes the bike.

Thats 95% true but changing fast Traction control, wheelie control, quick shift. The noob next to you can just crank the throttle on his Pani, or smash the brake lever to their knuckles, and trust the ECM to do the actual skill part.

Fast motorcycles should be difficult to ride.

Ya, I know I sound like a crotchety old man

Theres a fella in my ride group who rides on of those Ducati's. He's young and I can't keep him in sight but, he takes lot's more chances than I.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Thats 95% true but changing fast Traction control, wheelie control, quick shift. The noob next to you can just crank the throttle on his Pani, or smash the brake lever to their knuckles, and trust the ECM to do the actual skill part.

Fast motorcycles should be difficult to ride.

Ya, I know I sound like a crotchety old man
    Well said. Being able to ride “un nannied” bikes fast is a dying breed. Modern electronics can make any squid look like a pro. I respect all you guys riding buells on the track. Traction control? Stability control? Abs? Wheelie control? Not my scene. Raw skill, that’s where it’s at

Outthere, that pic still makes my heart skip

I don't even care if one of them guys passes me, I'm a track day guy. I don't have the money, the ambition, or the talent to be a racer so I do get passed by 'lesser' bikes. I just want to be the best rider that I can be. For ME.

Of course, thats why some here call me Ol' High-side Cooter Hahahaha

Bikes just going the way of cars....I good old carb, points and a stickshift are starting to make the best antitheft devices. Especially if its equipped with a manual choke.
    I do like the traction control on the EBR. Well more wheelie control for me...

ITs a bird, its plane, no its just cooter......

Thats a sixty five thousand dollar pile of rubble. It had all the mods available. I was told the labor to install the exhaust was more than $1K

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast