Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Termignoni exhaust 09 xb12scg

Termignoni exhaust 09 xb12scg

Anyone have a Termignoni on their XB. I came across one, shortened can. I have pulled the valve in the mid pipe and I am either going to have a new replica midpipe made or have the current midpipe closed up. I can’t believe how light it is, it will be interesting when I take the current pipe off and see the weight difference. Currently running Buell Race Pipe and a Race ECM.
    Last edited by Ritzy; 05-04-2020 at 02:10 AM.

I didn't realize Termig even made them. Now I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunter View Post
    I didn't realize Termig even made them. Now I want one.
    I didn’t either, I just by chance came across it (it is a shortened version) wicked light, made of titanium.....not sure how durable it will be, I also scored an LSL steering stabilizer.

Got any pics? I've never seen a Termi on a Buell.

Wow! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Wow! Thanks!
    Mine is slightly different, it’s a shortened canister, professionally done. It also has the active valve removed and holes are plugged. I am going to try and get it installed this weekend, along with an LSL steering stabilizer I snagged new in box. I will try and get some pictures posted this weekend. I have currently have the Buell race exhaust that I am going to have a new ceramic coating done.
    Last edited by Ritzy; 05-21-2020 at 02:23 AM. Reason: More info

I'm interested in hearing how the two exhausts' sounds compare, both in level and timbre.

pOR?????probably Ducati $$$$$. Get a Dean's.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunter View Post
    I'm interested in hearing how the two exhausts' sounds compare, both in level and timbre.
    I did a video of buell Race exhaust and will do one once I have the Termignoni mounted. I didnt tear the exhaust off yet because it appears that I have the actuator valve still operational on the current exhaust. I read somewhere someone posted that the Buell Race exhaust does not have the actutor valve, but its definitely there and am almost 100% certain it is the buell race pipe (has dual outlets and is not quiet) I have the race ecm, too. I am wondering do I need to keep this actuator valve operational? I tried to upload a video
    of the current exhaust, but it’s not allowing me to upload.

I was working on the LSL steering stabilizer today as well, needs a little modifiction to be 100%.

Last edited by Ritzy; 05-23-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast