Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recall bearings

You cant go to the dealer right now because of covid 19 it took 20 phone call before I even go ahold of someone. To get oil and o rings.

And its sco(tt) with 2 t's

Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post
    Someone has their laced panties ALL in a twist.
    I thought we had someone who made a statement and was going to follow through.

NOT SURPRISED

Quote Originally Posted by Sdrxb12s View Post
    You cant go to the dealer right now because of covid 19 it took 20 phone call before I even go ahold of someone. To get oil and o rings.
    Excuses.

Again, not surprised.

Why all the yelling CA?
    THE STUPID DEALER DIDN'T CHECK MY AIR PRESSURE WHEN THEY SOLD ME THE BIKE! THEY COULD HAVE KILLED ME!! I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK AND OWN THAT PLACE!!!!!

or

My safety, my responsibility. I fixed it for cheap and moved on

You do you man, but I'm going to save the heart pills for much later in my life

Settle down, son.

The point is, if your going to make a claim like that and try to stick it to someone, stand by your words. Even a Karen would have asked to speak to a manager. This guy is a wannabe politician at best, making claims to get what he wants, then when it comes to making it happen, he finds an excuse.

My bike works fine. When it breaks, I fix it and move on. I don't try to blame a nearly 2 decade old service bulletin for a wear item that is almost 20 years old. You said it best earlier, that ship has sailed. Whether the fix is cheap or expensive, own your problems, take action and solve them. You are that guy and I tip my hat to you.

I get what you're saying, and I honestly agree. My point (not funny?) was the voracity of your reply. It's a trigger for you, and I should have known better than to push it again. No worries, we all have them

I go all caps on a SOB when they ask a question, then argue the reply. Because if you eff-ing KNEW... WHY did you ASSSSK!! See? I can't help myself. Hahaha

Its all good

Son, if i could type in all caps all the time, stuff would get done.

I'm sorry I brought you out from under your rock. You can go back now

So tell us, son.

Do you really feel entitled to free parts from Harley?
    Or was that just a cheap money grab?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast