Thread: I'm new, I have a red Buell XB12R

I'm new, I have a red Buell XB12R

Good day to all. I'm from Russia. I have a Buell XB12R in red. From the external tuning is the oil cooling radiator and the rear brake caliper from Mv agusta F4. please do not judge strictly.
    2wyyH82HJDg.jpg8eRDJWoEBHc.jpg20200329_002122.jpg

Comrade, Tell us more about that air scoop.

motorcycle 2004 release, I have owned it for two years. they brought it to Russia from Japan. This winter made a global service to the entire motorcycle. I installed an Italian short-stroke gas handle, installed a brake caliper from MV agusta F4 on the rear axle, had to invent an adapter for installing the 4 pot caliper, also installed racing consoles, went through the rotary damper, changed the gas pump and replaced the front engine support. Later, I can upload photos of the repair process. If that I immediately apologize, write with the help of a translator.

Quote Originally Posted by PashaXB View Post
    motorcycle 2004 release, I have owned it for two years. they brought it to Russia from Japan. This winter made a global service to the entire motorcycle. I installed an Italian short-stroke gas handle, installed a brake caliper from MV agusta F4 on the rear axle, had to invent an adapter for installing the 4 pot caliper, also installed racing consoles, went through the rotary damper, changed the gas pump and replaced the front engine support. Later, I can upload photos of the repair process. If that I immediately apologize, write with the help of a translator.
    I would like to hear more about your projects. I am interested in the 4 piston caliper conversion. I don’t agree, but it sounds very interesting! Please post pictures when you can.

all right, I'll send it as soon as I get to the computer

20200518_064912.jpg20200518_064943.jpg20200518_064955.jpg20200518_065014.jpg20200518_065059.jpg

here is until a bit photos, later'll post more detailed photo and description of.

That red/gold color is gorgeous !
    I don't really like that air scoop. It seems too big for me.
    Last but not least, I love your seat ! It looks awesome !

The bike looks immaculate, I think the left air scoop is pretty cool unfortunately it doesn't quite go with the rounded off lines of the bike however, your bike is so nice looking I think you can go with it.

Since your in Russia, you have to understand that we in the USA are on the other side of the world from you ,so when you take a picture we get it upside down, which means you have to stand on your head to take the picture. ( This is a joke )