Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Code 13 Always lean

Edit: Ok, too harsh. Sorry.

I'm so dang tired of the tribalism and negativity on here lately

That is why we are losing members. Is it too much to ask to share motorcycle stories and knowledge in a pleasant manner
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-22-2020 at 06:48 PM. Reason: I'm a dick

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    and you wonder why some think most of you replys suck
    If you can do better, man up and contribute.

By "dick" do you mean "someone who called out someone for being a whiner"? If so, then yes I am am dick.

That guy whines about everything, derails conversations, gives half-assed non committal replies. You at least make the effort and put your neck out there and offer advice. Right or wrong, you are at least contributing to the general good of the forum.
    Last edited by casual_observer; 05-22-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Which Dick did you get rid of ? If your talking about John you best watch your mouth.

What did I miss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Which Dick did you get rid of ? If your talking about John you best watch your mouth.
    I'm sure he was talking about 36whateverteen guy. Cooter is a quality guy.

And my post, #20 was aimed at post #19.

Well update to the update, decided to try loading the original tune again and did another TPS reset. Bike runs fine on the original tune, put 50 miles on it... no check engine light, no code 13, no stumble on the highway. Guess it was an issue with the tune Buelltooth sent me after all. I can definitely tell it’s running lean on the stock file with the aftermarket exhaust... the lean pops on decel are ridiculous. Anyway, I’ll hit up Buelltooth and see if they have another version they can send me...

Thanks for all the help ����

Quote Originally Posted by The Pilot View Post
    Well update to the update, decided to try loading the original tune again and did another TPS reset. Bike runs fine on the original tune, put 50 miles on it... no check engine light, no code 13, no stumble on the highway. Guess it was an issue with the tune Buelltooth sent me after all. I can definitely tell it’s running lean on the stock file with the aftermarket exhaust... the lean pops on decel are ridiculous. Anyway, I’ll hit up Buelltooth and see if they have another version they can send me...

Thanks for all the help ����
    Do you have the Old version of ECMSpy, (for 03-07 Buells)?

I have the most current version of ECMspy, but the tune was uploaded with ECM droid as sent to me with no changes. Only got spy just to make sure the map was not jumbled up like I have seen happened to some other people after I found out I had a problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast