Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear Brake Reservoir elbow connecting remote reservoir hose

Sure! I'll vote for ya NJ! Make BuellXB Great Again

I'll second that .

Thanks guys but I was just kidding, I'm lucky to even know how to turn the computer on ! One time I must have hit the language key and couldn't figure out why everything I typed was misspelled, it only took me a week to figure out what I did.
    I'm with Cooter on this whole subject, if someone comes on the forum and someone doesn't like the subject or the content, then just disregard it, that's what I do.

Too late NJ, majority rules. Your in and the secret moderator password is: ƒ¢∞†∂ç≈µµ˜ƒ∂†••¶´åœ¡∫˜˚ˆ©†

Welcome to your new life as internet royalty Don't let the power change you man, but handcrafting a Staff of Post Delete might be a fun garage project

Lets get a strong leader in here. I'll vote for you NJ.

You guys are out of control !

Cooter, I would vote for you as moderator out of the shear humor and delight it would bring. If I ever found myself Buelless, I would still check out BuellXB just to get my Cooterisms fix.

On another note, I pulled the retaining ring for the elbow and cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it. It is hanging on by a thread and seems like the plastic is pretty brittle. Instead of trying to rig it I ordered a new rear brake master cylinder from New Castle HD. I just emailed them today becasue I have not heard anything about the order but have the PayPal receipt. Wondering if they actually had it in stock.

Thanks for the compliment Maybe NJ and I should battle it out for control, Bartertown style? I call dibs on wearing 34:19 as my backpack!

Seriously though, after you get the snap-ring off, you just need to yank that plastic thing out of there, don't break it! Only the pressure of the o-ring and age is keeping it in there. It sounds like you got your problem solved though with a new one. Don't get me started on "o-rings" and age.....

" Maybe NJ and I should battle it out for control, Bartertown style? " O.k. but you get to be the big guy with the helmet and bubbles can be your handler, I'm not worried, I have my dog whistle !

She'd like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12