Thread: Part out or sell? 2006 Buell Ulysses

Part out or sell? 2006 Buell Ulysses

Hey everyone. I have a 2006 Ulysses that I'm trying to decide if I should part out or sell. I LOVED that damn bike and was riding it consistently until the shaft in the throttle body broke a few weeks ago. I looked up the process for rotating the engine and while it doesn't look too bad, I just don't have the equipment to make that happen, and no shops around here are willing to do the work. Other than the throttle body the bike is in great shape (It has 64k on it so its obviously not new, but y'all know what I mean. Anyone have any input or interested in the bike, I'm in the greater Seattle area.

Here's my listing. North Bend WA if anyone on here is interested and close enough :
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1162968711761/
    Last edited by Schvvifty; 05-26-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Fix it, easy repair.

+1 what Outlaw said. If you can't do it yourself, keep looking for shops. You'll find one.

Because, unless you are an experienced mechanic with the space and the TIME, parting out a bike SUCKS, and hard to make money on.

You two should get together:
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...-Uly-do-I-want

I don’t have a Facebook page but I’m interested in the bike before you part it and I have luggage to go with the racks. I’m in Vancouver Wa and transportation would not be an issue. Thanks Give me a call CV 3606010597

Please don't take this the wrong way but, If you can't fix something as simple as this, sell the bike to cvc and let someone enjoy it plus he has the bags to go with it.

I don't take it wrong. This is why I posted on here, I want to make sure this bike stays alive and gets ridden if possible. He and I are talking, someone else just reached out first so we'll see.

the "someone else" got it but he texted me about the bags

I've got a spare used throttle body (injectors and all) with a new and improved shaft i'd sell ya if you want to just swap your throttle body...

What did you decide to do?