Thread: Peter Egan Column

Peter Egan Column

http://www.cycleworld.com/peter-egan...ing-motorcycle

Good read, love that it still has the swing arm stickers and un-chopped tail.

Inactive
    still remember the original article he did in late 2009 when egan rushed down to his madison, WI dealership to buy his new ulysses at a firesale price. been saying this for 15 years now and always will continue to say it: tank frame buells remain one of the finest all around bikes in the world that nobody ever bought. they richly deserve more accolades than what they ever received which i find sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    still remember the original article he did in late 2009 when egan rushed down to his madison, WI dealership to buy his new ulysses at a firesale price. been saying this for 15 years now and always will continue to say it: tank frame buells remain one of the finest all around bikes in the world that nobody ever bought. they richly deserve more accolades than what they ever received which i find sad.
    I have not rented or ridden another bike solo or 2 up that can replace a Uly. I may own other bikes, but will always have a Uly!

I just bought my 2nd '06 Uly,the first got stolen by the previous economic downturn and I have felt since like I didn't have enough time with it.I read this article in Cycle World when it came out and remember that it made me think,here's another reason I could be friends with Peter Egan!I just ordered Leanings 3 to go beside Leanings 1 and 2 on the M/C book shelf when I finish it.

Great read... Peter Egan is one of my favorite writers, guy just does stuff I like and then talks about it in words I can understand.