Thread: plastic number plates for STT

plastic number plates for STT

Hello. New to the forum....just picked up an '07 XB12 STT and looking forward to messing around with it. Two things I'm wondering about. Where can I get the side panel number plates and brackets? I have done a few searches and having a tough time locating both. Second question is anyone has a used corbin seat that will fit my bike? Preference would be Gun fighter with slip in back rest. It will take me forever to break in a new corbin as I won't ride the bike likely enough. Thanks and looking forward to being on a buell.

Welcome to the forum! I also have an STT

I quickly checked my go-to's (St Paul Harley and E-bay) and couldn't see any. They pop up on occasion in the want ads here or on BadWeb. I hear that Facebook marketplace is the way to go lately, but I don't do the FB thing...

If you want that seat specifically, try calling Corbin directly? Even if it's not listed anymore, I have good luck getting parts that way. Or I have a custom seat for sale that will fit. Remember only the STT and Ss are interchangeable, the regular XB-S seats won't fit.

Hey Cooter. Thanks for the quick feedback. I will reach out to Corbin. Was hoping to find a used one not to be cheap but one that was already broken in to save me the work.

Ok, good luck