Thread: Working on a thing...CityX...cosmetics.

Working on a thing...CityX...cosmetics.

So this white airbox cover popped up for sale near me. I never really think about white on a bike, but when I saw this my perspective shifted.
    I went and picked it up and now my brain is overloading with ideas.

Buell XB white airbox covert.jpg

So now... I'm thinking about the windscreen next. I spot this on eBay. It's like a blank canvas.

s-l500.jpg

Then I run across this...

Buell XB distressed flag windscreen.png

I like it, but I'm not sure. I've always been a Nicky Hayden fan. Please excuse my graphics prowess, just playing with some ideas.

Buell XB Nickey 69 windscreen on bike.png

Here's the bike currently...waiting on the white windscreen to get here. Decisions, decisions...

20200604_191154.jpg

White is nice.hunting.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 06-06-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Be careful what you say and how you say it after all, you do live in California. Though I like the white screen with the American flag, again it will be misconstrued especially if you take a wrong turn and go down the wrong block in the wrong neighborhood, someplace on the bike you might want to write BLM just to show balance.

Really I like the white with the flag !

Silver, you need some white pin striping on the back of both of those bikes, it would just balance it out so nice.
    Last edited by njloco; 06-06-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Be careful what you say and how you say it after all, you do live in California. Though I like the white screen with the American flag, again it will be misconstrued especially if you take a wrong turn and go down the wrong block in the wrong neighborhood, someplace on the bike you might want to write BLM just to show balance.

Really I like the white with the flag !

Silver, you need some white pin striping on the back of both of those bikes, it would just balance it out so nice.
    Did you say flag
    IMG_1121.jpg

How bout' a little slap at Harley?

Buell XB one rwb windscreen on bike.png

Haha! Ya man that looks really good. I've always liked the white bikes, I figure if I look like a Stormtrooper I won't kit anythng

Make the screen out of thin sheet metal and use magnets to change your graphics at will!

When I purchased my all black 2009 XB12Scg it came with a complete set of white body work as well. I have wanted to swap it out just to see how it looks. It also came with a third white airbox cover that is pretty neat, just a wall hanger...

FF7768C0-9544-49F4-96FD-57F165FDB559.jpg016EA397-EE58-4F08-9FAC-B0BD533D3C2B.jpgF69B6A7F-E2E9-4610-9DE8-706EC9FCD3C2.jpg7650A389-76E2-49B2-AF5B-B59D49A95E7F.jpg