Howdy all. Haven't posted here for years. I just bought my third XB9SX (City) yesterday. Bought my first one in 2010, then another a few years ago, and now this new one. Have had all kinds of bikes in between, but now realize I simply like XB9s better than anything. Even my old Ducati Multistrada. Got a great deal on this new one. 08' with only 10k miles. Has Hepco Becker locking bags on quick release tubular racks, an adjustable wind screen, upgraded ECM ($300 according to the receipt), Pia exhaust, right side air scoop, heated grips, funky Shinko Trailmaster tires, Cortech tank bag, battery tender bridle installed and crank case breather mod done. Only $3200! I've grown to like the looks of the tires, sort of a scrambler look. Sold my previous XB after a 9 day trip through northern California. Got tired of the semi-soft Buell saddlebags I had and the lack of wind protection, and bought a BMW Rll50RS. This bike solves those problems. Exhaust sounds great too. Anyone in the market for a BMW? It's on CL here:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/m...134726967.html

fromRear.jpg

bags.jpg

screen.jpg

tire.jpg