Thread: Lifters

Lifters

What are our options for new lifters? I have 45000 miles on my bike an would like to replace them. Also will an 07 an up top end gasket set work on my 04 xb12? Thinking only difference might be intake seals. Thanks all

I’m using S&S precision lifters. They are great. Jim’s lifters and stock lifters are good too. And I think the intake seals would be the same. The only thing that mite note work out of that gasket set is the rocker cover gaskets. Depending on what rocker boxes you have.

I have a set of very low milage stock lifters I’d be willing to part with if you are interested.

How much?

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    I’m using S&S precision lifters. They are great. Jim’s lifters and stock lifters are good too. And I think the intake seals would be the same. The only thing that mite note work out of that gasket set is the rocker cover gaskets. Depending on what rocker boxes you have.
    I think the difference is in the oil pump and cam cover gaskets. 03-07 should be the same, with 08-10 being different due to the change in the cam box cover and oil pump.

How many miles on them? They're still serviceable I imagine right?

I looked. It will work. Those are newer rocker cover gaskets in that kit. If you have 04 rocker boxes then they won’t work. I Also have a set of gaskets for the rocker lids that would work on your 04. I’ll pm you