Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injectors

You gotta play it backwards, duh.

Wow lol I think I need some whiskey

Thanks for the info everyone

It's a 2007 xb12s with 5078

Quote Originally Posted by Sdrxb12s View Post
    It's a 2007 xb12s with 5078
    That's only 3000 Miles. I would definitely try fresh gas and injector cleaner first. Suggest TechRon. Its reasonably priced and works well at keeping injectors clean. Try doubling or tripling the amount of cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdrxb12s View Post
    Wow lol I think I need some whiskey
    there all good
    Attached Images Attached Images

Send me a bottle please. I love my whiskey
    I gave miles. I was assuming most of you are American lol.
    So I had some progress today. Tryed some more small bursts of ether with the gas having a chance to sit in the injectors overnight and it was enough to free them up some. And we have ignition. Took her for a run and shes idling good now. Changed the oil and ran her again. Starts right up now. Man this bike can move. 3rd gear wants to pick the wheel up. This is my first real ride on this bike not in a parking lot so much fun I just want more. Took my honda vtx 1300 out after and still wanted to jump back on it for more.

I have a follow up question to injectors. I'm in Canada, and I have no Credit Card so online ordering is limited (and very expensive with cross border orders with taxes).

Is there a source that people know of that's accessible in Canada? H-D dealer said they were no longer procurable.
    But I read online a Ford injector may work but it never clarified which model year and type. OR where I can actually order the Siemens injectors from.

*Engine Background* Allegedly bored out to about 1350cc, not sure if previous owner changed to large injectors or not but last fall my AFV was at 75% on last check. The ECM allegedly has a custom tune done to it as well, with K&N intake and Jardine can. Intake seals have been replaced. It's just that it doesn't feel like it has as much oomph as it should and the AFV of 75%.
    Last edited by cocoabutterlover; 07-03-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabutterlover View Post
    I have a follow up question to injectors. I'm in Canada, and I have no Credit Card so online ordering is limited (and very expensive with cross border orders with taxes).

Is there a source that people know of that's accessible in Canada? H-D dealer said they were no longer procurable.
    But I read online a Ford injector may work but it never clarified which model year and type. OR where I can actually order the Siemens injectors from.

*Engine Background* Allegedly bored out to about 1350cc, not sure if previous owner changed to large injectors or not but last fall my AFV was at 75% on last check. The ECM allegedly has a custom tune done to it as well, with K&N intake and Jardine can. Intake seals have been replaced. It's just that it doesn't feel like it has as much oomph as it should and the AFV of 75%.

NO known ford injector crosses over. entirely different spray pattern/direction. XB injectors spray toward intake valve.

P0026.1AA---red tip ID---front XB injector. will NOT fit any 2003 model. 2004-2010 only
    P0027.1AA---white tip ID--rear """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""

i keep them in stock..$75 each. out of the 27's right now.

you're probably referring to the Siemens 107962. does fit but way too much flow for stock/near stock XB's. something in the vicinity of 60 or so lbs/per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    NO known ford injector crosses over. entirely different spray pattern/direction. XB injectors spray toward intake valve.

P0026.1AA---red tip ID---front XB injector. will NOT fit any 2003 model. 2004-2010 only
    P0027.1AA---white tip ID--rear """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""

i keep them in stock..$75 each. out of the 27's right now.

you're probably referring to the Siemens 107962. does fit but way too much flow for stock/near stock XB's. something in the vicinity of 60 or so lbs/per hour.
    They are 60 lb/hr, that's why I put in the oversized bore 1350 dimension. Your price is American right?

Do you think a leaking injector would cause my AFV to drop to 75%? And also, could a custom tune (if using larger injectors) put the AFV to 75% or would that still be tuned to 100% and its dropping to 75% due to a leak? On start up some times it will climb in RPM once and than that's it. I'm assuming it could be from getting a little too much fuel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast