Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 125

Thread: 1170

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    381

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    381

  3. #103
    Senior Member outthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    550
    Burnt leg

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    381
    Unless you stick your leg straight out then you’re good.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    Unless you stick your leg straight out then you’re good.
    Well, that's how I ride all the time! Legs straight out...I even got some ape-hangers for my XB. Looks amazing and feels even better.

  6. #106
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by kz6fittycent View Post
    Well, that's how I ride all the time! Legs straight out...I even got some ape-hangers for my XB. Looks amazing and feels even better.
    I believe that "he who shall not be named" made a set of highway pegs for his XB.

  7. #107
    Senior Member outthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    550
    My next header.

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I believe that "he who shall not be named" made a set of highway pegs for his XB.
    I want to ask, who is "he..."? But, I guess "he" can't be named.

  9. #109
    Senior Member outthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    My next header.
    And ordered.

  10. #110
    Poor ignition module its going to be a bbq. But damn that looks Sick



Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •