Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1170

Ha! I know the feeling! Kevin said he is going to ship my muffler back today. I am dying to get home to check my mail.

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    I’ve been researching exhausts for months now. I’ve talked to a lot of people. What I want is a complete exhaust system top to bottom. Not a header from one place and a muffler from another. I went with the Force full race exhaust. 304 stainless steel, equal length AND stepped primaries. We are talking about a quite baffle insert for it also. If force can’t make one I’ll machine a stainless baffle insert this winter. This exhaust is full race. Open megaphone outlet. It’s very loud. The baffle will be much welcomed by my neighbors.
    If I was your neighbor, I'd be offended by the b-word. Hearing loud exhausts for me must be what some people find relaxing when they hear birds chirping or something like that.

Helping Force out with some advertising pics.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I’ve head their pipe on a stock 2003 XB9. Sounded mean, but really really loud. If they only offered a version with some sort of muffler. Let me know what you find out as I may buy one as well if that is the case.
    Seriously they need to make a Force “light”... I like my neighbors and I leave and come home from work at totally random hours... I need something not too loud... but man I like the way that header looks

Quote Originally Posted by The Pilot View Post
    Seriously they need to make a Force “light”... I like my neighbors and I leave and come home from work at totally random hours... I need something not too loud... but man I like the way that header looks
    I’m in talks now with Force about a quite insert. Hopefully I can get dyno results on the prototype. I’m also talking to them about chin spoiler brackets. Cool things to come from them in the near future!

Not sure yet but I believe the force collector ends at the same spot as the factory header. IF that’s the case then you should be able to use Force’s stepped and equal length headers with ANY muffler that fits an XB. This could be a game changer. I’ll have more answers soon.

I hope so, because wow

Since they don't fit a regular RSS, I wonder if the header primary clears these?
    https://www.motocomposites.com/produ...-r-scg-sx.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Pilot View Post
    I agree with this. I've heard one and they are obnoxiously loud. They dont even have to sell the baffle, just find a commonly available removable baffle from a mainstream manufacturer such as V&H, Supertrapp, etc. and maybe do a small tweak to their design to allow the stock baffle to fit.

Like this:

https://www.jpcycles.com/product/308...acement-baffle

Quote Originally Posted by mike lowary View Post
    Not sure yet but I believe the force collector ends at the same spot as the factory header. IF that’s the case then you should be able to use Force’s stepped and equal length headers with ANY muffler that fits an XB. This could be a game changer. I’ll have more answers soon.
    This will be a game changer. I take it the outlet size is the same?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast