Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2 consecutive bearing failures. I need help bad

Of course, just having good natured fun You picked a career that will have you sweating, no one calls the A/C guy when it's working perfectly on a cool day

Get a couple trucks and a couple good guys as fast as you can, so you can sit in your own A/C and schedule the attics for them to go in, for you

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Of course, just having good natured fun You picked a career that will have you sweating, no one calls the A/C guy when it's working perfectly on a cool day

Get a couple trucks and a couple good guys as fast as you can, so you can sit in your own A/C and schedule the attics for them to go in, for you
    I kinda have a different plan. Im a young dude so the attics and sweating dont bother me. But the illinois freezing cold does.....
    I wanna get into commercial chillers at some point. You only find those inside climate controlled buildings, and the jobs pay as much as youd get as a union journeyman (but without all the union bull**** to deal with). I'll get there some day. For now I need to ratchet up my skills and knowledge in residential work because its extremely valuable and can go anywhere. I have a degree in hvac/r, i just need a few years of experience before moving to commercial work.

Wouldnt mind servicing freezers either. Hang out in the back of a burger king making twice as much as the store manager LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    hate to burst your bubble....but with all due respect...i strongly disagree.

disagree with what?

I need that wheel, whoever offered to sell me one. Need hero blue. Whats your price?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456