Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EBR master cylinder?

That's why I couldn't put my high beams on, they moved the floor switch, now where the heck did they stick it ?
    Isn't ethanol the same as leaded gas ?
    Vent windows, yes bring them back !

One of my friends is rebuilding one of those, nice ride !

Integrated radial. https://www.motodracing.com/accossat...voir-lever-rst
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by outthere; 06-25-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Nice set up. All business.

Serious cockpit man... Good idea to put the run/stop switch there when you ran out of room

FYI if you want it back on the right side, an OE EBR run/stop is much narrower (no throttle tube space in it) and will plug n' play. Credit Mike Lowrey for that info, I'm 1/2 way done with my swap

That toggle switch is now the ign. switch and I've ditched the lever guard. Never used em' in the 80's and don't get close enough to anybody to need it + it's in the way most of the time.

While working on the bike yesterday I made a discovery. When I replaced the top triple tree I neglected to take note of the dimensional differences where the tubes pass through. I've been running chopper style, almost 3/8". Can't wait to get back to the track. I'll bet turn in is much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    That toggle switch is now the ign. switch
    The red run switch can take the current load of the ignition (it already does), so you can wire it in-line and get rid of the toggle entirely if you want a cleaner look? It's super easy and can all be done at the key switch plug (If you think you need another bike project) Operationally it's just the same. On is ON for the whole bike, and flip it off is OFF and of course, still kill.

and I've ditched the lever guard. Never used em' in the 80's and don't get close enough to anybody to need it + it's in the way most of the time.
    But it's Mr. Racey race pants cool! I've watched a new Pani get knocked over when someones sleeve caught that in the Rock Store parking lot. I'm even OK with wings on big race bikes, but on the street its your address in poser-ville, lol.

While working on the bike yesterday I made a discovery. When I replaced the top triple tree I neglected to take note of the dimensional differences where the tubes pass through. I've been running chopper style, almost 3/8". Can't wait to get back to the track. I'll bet turn in is much quicker.
    Wow! Thats a BIG change in rake/trail and possibly bound up forks too Like maybe 4*!? wow, again. I was gonna ask about that triple because it looks so sexy, but I guess it's destined for the bin

We need a Racing your Buell mod thread.

Top clamps staying. I just needed to slide the forks up. There's just 3/8" more exposed at the top.

Help me out a bit with that wiring please. I'm kind of stupid electrically and a drawling would go along ways. If I can make the toggle go away that would be nice. Blue wheel and EBR rotor now installed with new rubber. July's dead for trackdays here. Next event is Sears Point in August.

I got it. Easy peasy. Switch gone. thanks

pics

New front wheel assembly. This makes 3 front's. Running Ferodo pads with this set up.

With some down time ahead of me I think I'm going to send the forks to Race Tech and have gold valves installed on both rebound. & comp. Question is will I notice a difference? The Penske out back was an improvement I could feel. effing 70 yr old's and there toys.

Last edited by outthere; 06-26-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast