Thread: Anyone know this bike?

Anyone know this bike?

490DA6DE-8414-4E89-B2B5-D1AAD238374C.jpg
    He pulled in to the Rock Store off Mulholland with matching leathers. It's an early 2014 (#55?) But the most interesting thing is he told me is that he has an SX he doesn't ride.

Because it's in his living room.

Signed by Erik and the whole crew.

He was distracted by friends so I didn't want to bug him. Nice guy! Looked Korean? Don't quote me, I'm terrible at that... and profiling is wrong. lol.

he is on the 1190 owners group facebook page. Don't want to reveal his name because he may not want it out there on here.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRX View Post
    he is on the 1190 owners group facebook page. Don't want to reveal his name because he may not want it out there on here.

your invocation of due-caution very commendable. this site infested with unsavory types who thrive on accessing bike ownership info as part of potential acts of malfeasance. let me activate the website security features, then you may proceed.

I remember that one, still very funny !

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRX View Post
    I appreciate your concerns about revealing his real name but I'm not really looking for 'singles in my town'

I was just curious if anyone knew what his seemingly close connection with EBR is, because you don't just 'buy' Serial #1 I'll just ask him next time I see him up there

Last edited by Cooter; 06-25-2020 at 06:20 PM.