Thread: WTB in Florida (Tampa Bay Area)

WTB in Florida (Tampa Bay Area)

Hello, looking to get one around the Tampa Bay area and found this; would like some opinions (I know there isn't a whole lot in the description other than mileage and $ to go by).

https://cyclespringsonline.com/Motor...3-abdd00f517ad

Thanks

I wouldn't be afraid of that mileage for dependability sake, but the price seems high considering how many you can buy with less.

Also since this appears to be a dealer, consider tax, title and license fees. This bike will probably cost you over $4000 after the dust settles.

I'm also going to be the oil is overfilled. Chances are the mechanic didnt bother to read the service book before going over the bike, and he probably just needed to get this bike off his docket, so the sales dept could get it on the floor and sold.

Unless the mechanic is a Buell enthusiast, be wary of any work done.

There have been a few tales of late of someone shooting first and asking questions later.

That said, it is a nice looking bike, aside from the higher mileage for the price. You can always sort of "rewind" the mileage by doing service on the bike. I've seen a lot of bikes with half the mileage that look twice as beat. I would rather have that bike at 39K, than a bike from the same year with 39 miles.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-24-2020 at 09:40 PM.

If you feel like a drive, this seems like a really good deal. Its not cheap, but I like the sound of it.

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buel...tml?1592709175