Thread: New XB12SS owner from Switzerland

New XB12SS owner from Switzerland

Hello all!

I'm an happy first time owner since few hours. I'm from Switzerland and sure I will enjoy all the twisties all around the Alps. I've been riding HD since '09, a CVO Springer than a CVO Street Glide. Still have the Street Glide but was looking for something different while staying in the family. And here I am with a XB12SS '09. Low mileage (9K), Sebring exhaust and Speed of Color short tail. I'm delighted

IMG_20200625_125037.jpg

Resources on this forum were very helpful before the acquisition, thank you for all your shared experiences.

Greetings Lolo

Welcome and good luck with the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Hello all!

I'm an happy first time owner since few hours. I'm from Switzerland and sure I will enjoy all the twisties all around the Alps. I've been riding HD since '09, a CVO Springer than a CVO Street Glide. Still have the Street Glide but was looking for something different while staying in the family. And here I am with a XB12SS '09. Low mileage (9K), Sebring exhaust and Speed of Color short tail. I'm delighted

IMG_20200625_125037.jpg

Resources on this forum were very helpful before the acquisition, thank you for all your shared experiences.

Greetings Lolo
    Nice bike! I love me an XB12SS! I like the Sebring exhaust... very cool!

What mirrors are those?

Hi Lolo - I purchased a 2007 SS a couple months ago and really enjoy it. While only having 7500 miles it needed some work but I have it well sorted now. Tons of fun.

Hopefully your rocker gaskets hold up because that’s a big job but certainly doable. These bikes have a ton of SOUL! Have FUN and reach out with any questions. I haven’t been working on Buells very long but I’ve found them straight forward to work on. There’s plenty of great people on this forum that are willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    What mirrors are those?
    It's Magazi mirrors

https://www.magazi-moto.com/main.php...ail&prod_id=52