Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Left-side Low-side :( ...looking for Lt Footpeg, Shift Lever, & Frame Pucks

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    FREEDOM, CA
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    This definitely will also work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

    I am not kidding, it will also get rid of old scars or make them almost invisible ! Do not use hydrogen peroxide, it destroys the cells. Not everyone can have a wife that s a witch !

    I just did this for my little mishap, when I finally went to the dermatologist, she asked what I was putting on it, when I told her she said, " really it looks very good ".
    Sorry to hear Dan,
    Listen to NJ...peroxide should not be applied more than once...that s*** will never heal and the scars will be atrocious. I cant guarantee the pineapple will work for roadrash, but did wonders for me growing up playing football and baseball with some nasty rasberries and turf burn. My mother was a witch doctor.

    I have some 09 passenger pegs, i have on ebay for 40 bucks. They were actually on the bike when i bought it. Someone put them as all 4 pegs. They didnt have a spring, so no rebound. Other than that, i cant help ya.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    FREEDOM, CA
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    This definitely will also work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

    I am not kidding, it will also get rid of old scars or make them almost invisible ! Do not use hydrogen peroxide, it destroys the cells. Not everyone can have a wife that s a witch !

    I just did this for my little mishap, when I finally went to the dermatologist, she asked what I was putting on it, when I told her she said, " really it looks very good ".
    Sorry to hear Dan,
    Listen to NJ...peroxide should not be applied more than once...that s*** will never heal and the scars will be atrocious. I cant guarantee the pineapple will work for roadrash, but did wonders for me growing up playing football and baseball with some nasty rasberries and turf burn. My mother was a witch doctor.

    I have some 09 passenger pegs, i have on ebay for 40 bucks. They were actually on the bike when i bought it. Someone put them as all 4 pegs. They didnt have a spring, so no rebound. Other than that, i cant help ya.

  3. #13
    Senior Member rb70383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    470
    Guess the guy making them hooked up with st paul:

    Frame pucks

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Milwaukee and Illinois
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post
    Guess the guy making them hooked up with st paul:

    Frame pucks
    I noticed that, $200 for XB short-frame pucks! A bit pricey...was thinking I'd model my own and 3D print them in PVA and/or Caron Fiber. Only problem, time!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Milwaukee and Illinois
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg302000 View Post
    Sorry to hear Dan,
    Listen to NJ...peroxide should not be applied more than once...that s*** will never heal and the scars will be atrocious. I cant guarantee the pineapple will work for roadrash, but did wonders for me growing up playing football and baseball with some nasty rasberries and turf burn. My mother was a witch doctor.

    I have some 09 passenger pegs, i have on ebay for 40 bucks. They were actually on the bike when i bought it. Someone put them as all 4 pegs. They didnt have a spring, so no rebound. Other than that, i cant help ya.
    Hi Kdawg, thanks for the response. I think Cooter's got me all hooked-up, but I will definitely pull the trigger on those if not. I can use my old spring so those would work. Also, thanks for the advice on the Peroxide, GOOD TO KNOW! I usually go crazy w/ that stuff.

  6. #16
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,078
    Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post
    Guess the guy making them hooked up with st paul:

    Frame pucks
    Also with Twin Motorcycles in the Netherlands. His volume is probably too low to match the pricing of the OE part, plus St. Paul/Twin probably marked them up a little to cover their end. Either way, I'm sure everyone who has dropped an XB and dented the frame has realized $200 to save a dent in the frame would have been worth it, as a dented frame will knock a lot more than $200 of value from the bike.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    8,048
    What do I have that ya need Dan? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    BTW there was an OE set of pucks still in the box on BadWeb for $100. I should have bought 'em...

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Milwaukee and Illinois
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    What do I have that ya need Dan? I looked and couldn't find anything.

    BTW there was an OE set of pucks still in the box on BadWeb for $100. I should have bought 'em...
    Hey Cooter, sorry, I must have hit my head when I low-sided! lol...I re-read your message, I see you "don't" have the OEM parts now that I read it properly. Thank you for looking!

    I'll try to snap-up Kdawg's pegs and keep on looking for the rest.

    Thanks again!

  9. #19
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,078
    This may save you a buck or two..



    An SV650 and a lowside... all we need is a bunch of beer drinking to make this Cooter-certified (TM).
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-30-2020 at 06:48 PM.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    8,048
    I've done way worse than that. Sober even! I stacked stainless and rubber washers on a stainless button head allen for a permanent Harley-approved fix on a Sporty. Looked great!

    When the shifter broke in half on a CB650 Café I built, I clamped mini-channel locks on the spline part that was left and welded it up. Tapped the side for a bolt... and like the French say... Walla! Got some weird looks at bike night.



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •