Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left-side Low-side :( ...looking for Lt Footpeg, Shift Lever, & Frame Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    This definitely will also work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

I am not kidding, it will also get rid of old scars or make them almost invisible ! Do not use hydrogen peroxide, it destroys the cells. Not everyone can have a wife that s a witch !

I just did this for my little mishap, when I finally went to the dermatologist, she asked what I was putting on it, when I told her she said, " really it looks very good ".
    Sorry to hear Dan,
    Listen to NJ...peroxide should not be applied more than once...that s*** will never heal and the scars will be atrocious. I cant guarantee the pineapple will work for roadrash, but did wonders for me growing up playing football and baseball with some nasty rasberries and turf burn. My mother was a witch doctor.

I have some 09 passenger pegs, i have on ebay for 40 bucks. They were actually on the bike when i bought it. Someone put them as all 4 pegs. They didnt have a spring, so no rebound. Other than that, i cant help ya.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    This definitely will also work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

I am not kidding, it will also get rid of old scars or make them almost invisible ! Do not use hydrogen peroxide, it destroys the cells. Not everyone can have a wife that s a witch !

I just did this for my little mishap, when I finally went to the dermatologist, she asked what I was putting on it, when I told her she said, " really it looks very good ".
    Sorry to hear Dan,
    Listen to NJ...peroxide should not be applied more than once...that s*** will never heal and the scars will be atrocious. I cant guarantee the pineapple will work for roadrash, but did wonders for me growing up playing football and baseball with some nasty rasberries and turf burn. My mother was a witch doctor.

I have some 09 passenger pegs, i have on ebay for 40 bucks. They were actually on the bike when i bought it. Someone put them as all 4 pegs. They didnt have a spring, so no rebound. Other than that, i cant help ya.

Guess the guy making them hooked up with st paul:

Frame pucks

Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post

Frame pucks
    I noticed that, $200 for XB short-frame pucks! A bit pricey...was thinking I'd model my own and 3D print them in PVA and/or Caron Fiber. Only problem, time!

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg302000 View Post
    Sorry to hear Dan,

Hi Kdawg, thanks for the response. I think Cooter's got me all hooked-up, but I will definitely pull the trigger on those if not. I can use my old spring so those would work. Also, thanks for the advice on the Peroxide, GOOD TO KNOW! I usually go crazy w/ that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post

Frame pucks
    Also with Twin Motorcycles in the Netherlands. His volume is probably too low to match the pricing of the OE part, plus St. Paul/Twin probably marked them up a little to cover their end. Either way, I'm sure everyone who has dropped an XB and dented the frame has realized $200 to save a dent in the frame would have been worth it, as a dented frame will knock a lot more than $200 of value from the bike.

What do I have that ya need Dan? I looked and couldn't find anything.

BTW there was an OE set of pucks still in the box on BadWeb for $100. I should have bought 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    What do I have that ya need Dan? I looked and couldn't find anything.

BTW there was an OE set of pucks still in the box on BadWeb for $100. I should have bought 'em...
    Hey Cooter, sorry, I must have hit my head when I low-sided! lol...I re-read your message, I see you "don't" have the OEM parts now that I read it properly. Thank you for looking!

I'll try to snap-up Kdawg's pegs and keep on looking for the rest.

Thanks again!

This may save you a buck or two..

An SV650 and a lowside... all we need is a bunch of beer drinking to make this Cooter-certified (TM).
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-30-2020 at 06:48 PM.

I've done way worse than that. Sober even! I stacked stainless and rubber washers on a stainless button head allen for a permanent Harley-approved fix on a Sporty. Looked great!

When the shifter broke in half on a CB650 Café I built, I clamped mini-channel locks on the spline part that was left and welded it up. Tapped the side for a bolt... and like the French say... Walla! Got some weird looks at bike night.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast