Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EBR Front Wheel Swap to XB

2 more questions please
    1) I see that you did NOT use the stock EBR wheel spacer that the EBR gets, is that right? So either the thicker adaptor goes on that side, or I'm guessing you could make 2 identical spacers and use the OE ring in the OE spot of the EBR wheel.

2) Whats the ID of the spacers? Exactly 25mm? Or is there a little wiggle room there?

Daddy's gettin' serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    2 more questions please
    1) I see that you did NOT use the stock EBR wheel spacer that the EBR gets, is that right? So either the thicker adaptor goes on that side, or I'm guessing you could make 2 identical spacers and use the OE ring in the OE spot of the EBR wheel.

2) Whats the ID of the spacers? Exactly 25mm? Or is there a little wiggle room there?

Daddy's gettin' serious!
    1. Correct. I did not use any spacers outside the hub. The adapters did the spacing. The internal spacer between the bearings is the EBR one that came pre-installed in the wheel.

2. The inner diameter was left unchanged at 25mm.

Awesome. You da man

Specs for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by SEXT9 View Post
    I know. I saw that thread. It was an inspiration for me to do it. However, as I began with in the beginning post, this has already been done before. I just didn't see any specifics for anyone else to do it as well. Thats why I'm running this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123