Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lay your gear on the table

Trucks cars motorcycles and guns oh my.... The people who like internal combustion have interested beside two wheels. A thread for some of us to discuss trucks so we can carry our motorcycle once in a while (like buying a basket case ) or helping a friend would be ok. Now a gun thread where we discuss how we hunt or defend our family our country and our freedom that’s ridiculous?

I’d like a thread where I could learn about some guns I would like to own maybe with some pictures.
    If anyone doesn’t then don’t look.

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. By responding to something you don't like, you are choosing to be offended. That is not my problem. It is yours."

You still don't get it, this only applies to other than liberals. They can do and say whatever they want and then make believe that nothing happened or they don't remember or they didn't mean it or it was just a slip of the tongue, or it wasn't me you heard and saw saying that on national TV or it was your imagination or your mistaken or there was a ventriloquist there, they did it ! And on and on and on and on etc. You get the message now ?

.................................................. .
    Last edited by outthere; 07-13-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Sooo nice talk guys

I just like to go to the range

A gun thread or a truck thread could be fun, but I would draw a line at politics...

Thats a live grenade I'd rather not handle. I wouldn't even want to see the aftermath.

The thing is it was not anyone's opinion that I was asking for it was a pick and some info. For someone to make there remarks about how it offends them is more ignorant than just keeping your mouth shut. If you dont like something it's not for you then that's fine but just move the hell on and stop making the world such a shiťþy place because you need to hear yourself speak and then wait for everyone's opinion to make yourself feel better. Why.. why do so many people feel the need.

Well heck. We have a range in the front yard. When we were seriously into bench rest we used it almost daily. Got to serious about it, spent to much $$$ on it with travel and all. Took the fun right out of it. I seldom shoot at paper anymore. Used to be an avid hunter but that's also too much work. These days I would rather watch the animals than kill em'. I'd rather spend my $$$ on tires and records.

Nothing wrong with a good lp

Where do you find good records? I thought I'd like to be cool guy and start that hobby but DANG! $25 for an old LP? How DARE you sir! I said good DAY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast