Thread: Looking for User and/or Service manual for my 1125R -08

Looking for User and/or Service manual for my 1125R -08

Looking for the and service manual as my bike did not have any of it when i got it.
    If someone has it and could send either one of them it would be great!

link is your service manual. appears 2009 only but should be sufficient for your 2008.

your 2008 R model owners manual part number is 99480-08YA. two left in system
    but...2009 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 99480-09Y. forty seven left in system.
    above part numbers for ENGLISH versions.

https://www.buellmods.com/

some board members like Shaughn....Ed...Chris might have good used ones available for sale??

Thanks for the shout out John

I'm down to just mostly XB stuff. For a shop service manual, print it out from the link Barrett kindly provided and put it in a folder, It's gonna get filthy on the chapter for clutches, and charging system, LOL.

I just got some neat little treasures to post that I haven't seen elsewhere, like a Buell motorcycle coloring book!
    Last edited by Cooter; 07-13-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Im stoked.... Got my bike 2 days ago. Joined here yesterday. And now Ive got what I asked for as well as a little more that I didnt know Ill be needing like for the electrics and such.
    Big thanks for the quick and accurate help, so thankful! 😊👍

The '08's had less issues than the '09. IMO, keep an eye on it and be ready, but no need to 'fix' something that isn't a problem yet

ok, that sounds like a bit of luck then, had no idea bout that. What was changed for the worse in the -09:s?

Maybe off topic, but regarding the plastics of the bike, is there any knowledge here of which parts are interchangeable between models?
    For example, is the rear tail fairing or tank cover from another model, say XB or so fitting the 1125?
    Looking at getting some salvaged parts for use as "crashcompatible" to save the original ones.

All XB, Uly, and 1125, Airbox covers interchange. Taillights too, later ones were LED.
    All the XB, Uly, 1125, and even EBR 1190 front fenders interchange.
    All XBR and 1125 tail sections interchange.
    All XBR and 1125 seats interchange.

ok, got it! Thanks once again for a splendid answer!