Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throwing engine codes

Quote Originally Posted by Sdrxb12s View Post
    I'm hoping my dollar gets a little better sucks to be Canadian right now between converting paypal fee border fees and shipping. It almost $100
    {Bluetooth}

offer: buy the buelltooth on sale for $45 and have it shipped to my dealership. i'll fire it up to you and mark the canuck label as gift so no VAT on your end. have never seen one in person but looks small. anything shipped to bluenose-land that weighs 8 US ounces or less can be shipped via USPS first class air for $13.
    PS-thanks Captain Quint and Mike for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by casual_observer View Post
    Why? It sounds like you fixed the issue.

You should invest in one of the Buelltooth adapters or cables and get a copy of ECMSpy/ECMDroid. They are very handy to have for troubleshooting. I grew up counting long and short flashes and its only something that appeals to communists and people who still have Commodore 64's. If either of these are you, I am sorry.

edit: I realize you enjoy links, so here you go:

https://www.buelltooth.com/device.html

The part numbers for your IAT sensor is : P0138.K or 62115-99Y. If you need a new one, there is a person named Barrett who can get you what you need. He appears to be a fine person and a patriot, from what I hear.
    I got my BuellTooth about 2 weeks ago. Love it. Great tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    offer: buy the buelltooth on sale for $45 and have it shipped to my dealership. i'll fire it up to you and mark the canuck label as gift so no VAT on your end. have never seen one in person but looks small. anything shipped to bluenose-land that weighs 8 US ounces or less can be shipped via USPS first class air for $13.
    PS-thanks Captain Quint and Mike for the kind words.
    If you want to do that for me I can some spare fuel pump parts at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by casual_observer View Post
    There are cabled interfaces you could use to plug into a laptop via USB which should be available at Amazon.

You seem like a smart guy, you could likely build a bluetooth receiver using an Arduino/Adafruit project board. I'm sure someone has done this before.

I just received a PM from John Barrett and he wanted me to pass along this information. He is a true friend to Buell owners, even the Canukistanians.

https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...s-ECMSpy-cable!
    Jesus your assuming us canadians have internet lmao

Of course you have internet. It comes into your village on the wagon train once a week right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Of course you have internet. It comes into your village on the wagon train once a week right?
    Damb it cooter you know too much already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12