Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back at it again... Bike warm start issue.

Pretty sure only the 2006+ ECU models got EMP nuclear shielding.

UFO protection was only available on the Race ECU modules.

I also hear that alien ducks have also learned to mimic terrestrial water fowl in their verbalizations, so you can't trust anything out there...
    Last edited by Endopotential; 08-19-2020 at 03:52 AM.
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Quote Originally Posted by Endopotential View Post
    Pretty sure only the 2006+ ECU models got EMP nuclear shielding.

UFO protection was only available on the Race ECU modules.

I also hear that alien ducks have also learned to mimic terrestrial water fowl in their verbalizations...
    Little known fact= it was available in some late 2005 ECU's, but it was called "transient electromagnetic disturbance protection". Earlier ECU's could be reflashed to have this feature, but this was rarely done.

Lemme know when there's protection against direct plasma discharge due to CME impacting upper ionosphere with ground to sky discharge as a result of inductive coupling. That's worth waiting for.
    Last edited by kz6fittycent; 08-19-2020 at 12:04 AM.

Skynet is behind all of those potential problems

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Little known fact= it was available in some late 2005 ECU's, but it was called "transient electromagnetic disturbance protection".
    Think it was actually "Transient Electromagnetic Radio Disturbance". TERD protection, just like your avatar!

And yes, a massive CME aurora borealis over California would be pretty cool to see. For now we'll just have to settle for forest fires and blackouts.

Oh the poor newbie is wondering WTF, how did we derail his thread on a fuel pump.
    This is so much more entertaining!!!
    Last edited by Endopotential; 08-19-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endopotential View Post
    Think it was actually "Transient Electromagnetic Radio Disturbance". TERD protection, just like your avatar!

And yes, a massive CME aurora borealis over California would be pretty cool to see. For now we'll just have to settle for forest fires and blackouts.

Oh the poor newbie is wondering WTF, how did we derail his thread on a fuel pump.
    This is so much more entertaining!!!

Don't be talking trash about Domo!

Actually, I think I put this thread on point and called out the obvious, before I (ok, we) took it off the rails. LOL!

Haha, i turn away for one second and come back to this. Def had a few laughs reading through all the replies. Just ordered a new rebuild kit from a man some call john... I'll keep you guys updated.

Yeah, we went off the deep end on this one but let us know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Yeah, we went off the deep end on this one but let us know how it works out.
    OK so i finally got the pump out, and it looks like it has already been built previously. everything is clean shiny and new but it looks alot different then the pumps ive been seeing on videos and websites, this one has the regulator on top of the pump vs the filter? Maybe this is a stock pump and just has been kept extremely clean?..... so a little frustrated i began to check all the connections and wires and when wiggling the regulator i realized where the regulator connects to the pump, it is extremely loose feeling before removing any brackets or anything with the slightest bit of pressure it slides up and down. included pics. Is this suppose to do that?

20200822_161516_HDR.jpg20200822_161527_HDR.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rmanjarrnm; 08-22-2020 at 10:56 PM.

20200502_211336.jpg
    That's what my factory one looked like

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast