Thread: No blue skies or sun but I still had fun, Ca fires in the back ground.

No blue skies or sun but I still had fun, Ca fires in the back ground.

No blue skies or sun but I still had fun, Ca fires in the back ground.

IMG_2864.jpg

John but i am not amish. How will that work ? LOL

The Scorpion King neglected to put this in his blog story.

4EA7A57B-6AF7-4EF4-95EA-D545E61F5BAD.jpeg

That smoke is so bad, it’s affecting Phoenix as well. On a couple of days it was so cloudy I couldn’t see the McDowells and they’re only about 3-5 miles from my place.

Hey! I haven't even got to the story of that third fire yet! It's after the day long windstorm on 84, typhoon next to Alcatraz in San Francisco, the hurricane blowing poor Bubbles off the bike, and crying in the helmet. Twice

During that pic, it seemed just like riding around in Las Vegas, around the year 2048. Well after it got hit with the dirty bombs.

Glad you got out for a ride SR!

I also couldn't resist the temptation to check out the End of Days, this past Wed when the smoke was at its worst in SF.
    This was on the backroads - Hwy 84 off of Skyline. Think maybe I just missed you Cooter - would have been fun to meet in person.

I took my KTM Duke 790, which I absolutely love. I know, not as cool as our Buells.
    But they did some great engineering with the ignition timing to make a parallel twin have the grumble and torque of a V-Twin. Handles great.

John - With the barn, almost looks like Amish Country minus the balmy glow of nuclear winter.

IMG_0715.jpg
    Last edited by Endopotential; 09-14-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Hey Endo, did you see that crazy lightning storm over Alcatraz a few weeks ago!? I swear the spaceship from Independence Day was going to come through that bizarre cloud bank!

and I meant the 84 on the Oregon Washington border It would have been nice to meet you too! A 790 Duke is a rad ride, I'd love to have one.

Wow, you guys must have ridden through SF when we had the monstrous thunderstorm whose lightning strikes started these horrible fires in the first place!
    It was blazing light in the middle of the night along the coast. I can't imagine what it must have been like on the water.

Would be great to meet some of you guys in person one of these days. Though I'm pretty sure our bromance would pale in comparison to the one you have with Aaron

The 790 is an awesome little machine. The new 890 is even better all around, if you can even get your hands on one right now - and at about a $6k premium...

cool Armageddon photo shoot