Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuel tank breather 1125r

The "theory" is that droplets of fuel will cause a crash when leaning.

The reality is:

I had mine out yesterday whilst I was fitting the cannister just to make sure you were wrong. You were, it's a rolling ball vent takes air in and out. There isn't a vent in the patrol cap at all either.
    Just as a matter of interest the canister works a treat vented into the air box, I went for a fifty mile run today & nothing, not a drop in the air box & it was venting really well.
    As far as fumes building up, I have more air going into my air cover than comes out of your mouth, so no chance of blowing the air box off.
    I didn't ask for help with venting I already had the stuff made ready to go and a plan where to fit it, I just asked if anyone had done it so's I could maybe compare notes.
    It was you who took it off topic talking bollox about "ported" venting and other crap trying to show superior knowledge or something?
    I prefer to just get **** done as practically & as uncomplicated as I can.
    Listen don't dig yourself a hole here, I know what the F I'm talking about & do it daily so don't get smart. Like someone said "do you own an 1125r" cause if not, Just FO out of my face.

Quote Originally Posted by paul.berry View Post
    I had mine out yesterday whilst I was fitting the cannister just to make sure you were wrong. You were, it's a rolling ball vent takes air in and out. There isn't a vent in the patrol cap at all either.
    Just as a matter of interest the canister works a treat vented into the air box, I went for a fifty mile run today & nothing, not a drop in the air box & it was venting really well.
    As far as fumes building up, I have more air going into my air cover than comes out of your mouth, so no chance of blowing the air box off.
    I didn't ask for help with venting I already had the stuff made ready to go and a plan where to fit it, I just asked if anyone had done it so's I could maybe compare notes.
    It was you who took it off topic talking bollox about "ported" venting and other crap trying to show superior knowledge or something?
    I prefer to just get **** done as practically & as uncomplicated as I can.
    Listen don't dig yourself a hole here, I know what the F I'm talking about & do it daily so don't get smart. Like someone said "do you own an 1125r" cause if not, Just FO out of my face.
    Sounds like you know it all and have it all figured out. So awesome!

Dammit Cooter, you and your damn theories. He has more air going into his air cover than what comes out of your mouth. If that doesnt prove how useless you are, I dont know what will! He even took his bike apart to prove you were WRONG. Do you even own an 1125?
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 09-17-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Sounds like you know it all and have it all figured out. So awesome!

Dammit Cooter, you and your damn theories. He has more air going into his air cover than what comes out of your mouth. If that doesnt prove how useless you are, I dont know what will! He even took his bike apart to prove you were WRONG. Do you even own an 1125?
    Yeah keep sucking each other's dicks. I'm outa here.

That is me. On my 1125. Not dripping.

But I'm happy you know everything

so you don't need an answer...

to the question you asked?

Because you already knew the answer?

I'm so confused But that's OK. I remember being a 25 year old know-it-all too. Hopefully you'll get through that stage soon, mature a bit, and realize what an ignorant jerk you're being to someone thats trying to HELP YOU answer the question that YOU ASKED.

and a fun pic of a warm up lap on my EBR, that has a charcoal reservoir on it, that doesn't leak either.

Why are you wearing Bubbles suit? And how did you fit into it?
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 09-17-2020 at 09:34 PM.

The original fuel tank breather

running our's hoseless

Arent you afraid of fuel droplets getting on the road and causing a crash?

I only use a gal at a time and the fuel stays shoved to the back so no I don't worry, about anything. Worrying causes stress, stress kills.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123