Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XB front rotor bolts

XB front rotor bolts

Hi everybody, was wondering if someone had any info on front rotor bolt replacement equivalents? (Sizing, thread, pitch, grade, etc..) SPHD doesn't have them available any longer. I ordered a set off of eBay.. They were worse than what I had.. Definitely didn't match the photos provided. If anybody has info they could share or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it ! Thanks
    Last edited by Senior_Jeife; 09-30-2020 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Misspelling

I have close to a complete extra set, but they are good. What exactly do you need?

Last edited by 34nineteen; 09-30-2020 at 03:06 PM.

I was looking for a complete set. I am slowly piecing ..... Slowly..... A tube frame with XB options.. ( think purpony.. Cool guy, sweet bike....) I have the wheels that I picked up cheap ( and I don't wanna cannibalize my current XB's) but neither had any hardware included. Rounded up the rear hardware super easy, but fronts no one seems to have in decent shape or at all. And SPHD says they are no longer available, and don't offer sizing info. Call me chicken... But I'm hesitant to order from twin motorcycles, does anyone have positive feedback on them? Just putting it out there that I was looking, I'm tired of being robbed for parts on eBay, or lied to on Craigslist.. Buell owner problems I guess.. Lol

.. Also, thank you for the links! I don't wanna seem unappreciative, I just didn't know diesel Moto or twin moto had brake bolts! I'm not too good and referencing OE part #'s & I rely pretty heavily on the Google machine to search out parts....and neither of those names came up
    Last edited by Senior_Jeife; 10-03-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Jeife View Post
    .. Also, thank you for the links! I don't wanna seem unappreciative, I just didn't know diesel Moto or twin moto had brake bolts! I'm not too good and referencing OE part #'s & I rely pretty heavily on the Google machine to search out parts....and neither of those names came up
    I have bought stuff from both of them at least twice. I've always been happy.

.Ok, time to order then... Thanks!

Diesel Moto is awesome, however not much stock...

how many of you reuse your hardware? the manual states to use new cause reusing old would not achieve proper torque value or something to that affect...
    Last edited by thrstrmech; 10-13-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thrstrmech View Post
    Diesel Moto is awesome, however not much stock...

how many of you reuse your hardware? the manual states to use new cause reusing old would not achieve proper torque value or something to that affect...
    I inspect and reuse mine. If in doubt, I toss them. Twin is reproducing them and sent out an email that they are reducing shipping prices. On smaller parts, they use DHL which gets product to the US pretty quickly. My last purchase took about a week. I enthusiastically support Twin, as they are pretty much one of the only companies adding product to the supply of new parts available. Most every one else pulls from the rapidly dimishing stock at HD.

You can also look to EBR for their hardware kit. I think I'm one of the few who prefer the stock floating setup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast