Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revision Moto XB-SG Slip-On Exhausts

Does anyone here run the XB-SG with the barometric sensor? Is it worth the added expense?

Depends where you ride.

Quote Originally Posted by CadmannUK View Post
    Hi,

Have any of you heard or used any of the Revision Moto exhausts on your XB's. They seem quite good prices and shipping to the UK isn't too bad.

https://www.rev-mo.com/product-page/...exhaust-system

My original Buell one on the XB9 is starting to look tatty and will need to be repainted soon, but I quite like a bit more noise.

Thanks
    Cad
    Just ordered mine - should be here sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by keithd View Post
    Does anyone here run the XB-SG with the barometric sensor? Is it worth the added expense?
    No but it's been on my list of upgrades once I've got everything else is sorted. I live in Phoenix and the best twisties are up in northern AZ, around 6-7k feet. I figure for 80 bucks it's worth just seeing if it makes a difference.

FYI, your stock bike already compensates for elevation several times a second. It has too. A Baro sensor only is needed if you are running an Open Loop only tune.

Any updates on how these exhausts have faired? Im pretty sure this is the exhaust im going to go with, but I happened to be on a buell tuning forum on FB and it didnt seem like they were well liked(the company that is). Any updated info would be great. Just looking to add some sound to my ride. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CC83 View Post
    Any updates on how these exhausts have faired? Im pretty sure this is the exhaust im going to go with, but I happened to be on a buell tuning forum on FB and it didnt seem like they were well liked(the company that is). Any updated info would be great. Just looking to add some sound to my ride. Thank you.
    I'm still running mine and it's fine. I'm curious what they're saying regarding the tuning. I am not on FB, so I can't join any groups.

Great pipe, sounds good. I fought the tune and baro sensor for a summer. Took it off and got the IDS jardine tune from Tim. Bike runs great.

Quote Originally Posted by CC83 View Post
    ...forum on FB...
    Ya thats the problem right there, LOL.

The guy that has the problem with Rev-Mo... started that group. The rest are just your typical FB tribalistic followers.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerDRB View Post
    IDS... tune from Tim. Bike runs great.
    Agreed. Nothings easier than an ECM swap from IDS.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast