Track-ready + street legal
2009 Buell 1125R

Highly Coveted Side Fairings Available**

Eric Buell (East Troy, WI) had been racing Motorcycles since the 1980's. In 2007 when Harley's engines couldn't compete on the track, Buell approached Rotax to power a complete redesign from his previous Lightning XB series. The new bike was all that and a bag of chips. And it wasn't a Harley any more! More like a Ducati without the sticker shock.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buell_1125R

The 1125 is a sweet daydream to ride. TONS of power at any speed. Up to 55mph in first gear, and still pulling hard at 90. This one has been up to 145. Once.

Handling is impeccable, and only a pro rider will be looking for more bike. I bought my 1125 to learn to ride at speed. It's been to the track twice, at Blackhawk Farms and Road America.

After I bought my bike I put in about $2K in upgrades. The new muffler gives the bike a deep, throaty growl. Text me for the sound file.

For your enjoyment:
Twin Motorcycles Stage1 Upgrade
Polished intake ports
Racing air filter
Race ECM
Carbon-fiber glass-pack exhaust
https://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/websh...id=10650&s=&a=

Custom:
Seat
Levers
Tank grips
Sliders
Bar-end mirrors
Turn signal delete
Rear fender delete
Rear pegs delete
Upgraded charging system
New battery
New stator
Note: original rubber

My bike has a scar on the left side from being dropped in turn 4 at Road America. Also, the left fork leaks.

There's plenty of after-market support and Buell forums around. In 08-09, riders discovered the 1125 will burn up the stator if idled for extended periods. A new stator and charge controller has already fixed this issue on my bike.

Also available:
OEM Side Fairings $250
Buell insulated leather riding jacket. Like new $150
Sedici one-piece racing leathers size 42. Some road rash $100
Sedici motorcycle boots size 9 $40

Race-ready + street legal -- no trailer needed.
You can be on the track and ready to compete w/ Ducati's and CBR 1000RR's for under $5000 + tires ON A BIKE MADE IN WISCONSIN.

Priced to sell quickly, I will respond ASAP. First buyer with $$ gets it. Cash down before your test ride. Clear title. I'll meet you at your bank.

**Highly Coveted Side Fairings: Only $250 for the WTF IS THAT?? superbike look.