Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where ya going Cooter ?

Nobody knows AMA-MOTO AMERICA professionals like I do so to help out Silver rider, this is Josh Herrin from Laguna Seca Raceway at a SBK or WORLD SUPERBIKE event for those who don't know or can attend motorcycle racing events like I can with my son Cody-taller one with Josh who is super with fans when you get to talk with him.20a.jpg

Latest from Opto,

You all might recollect that I went to resurrect the RX only to discover that the 3 Master Cylinders were flat. Well the Front Brake and Clutch bled out OK, so that was good. I had to replace the rear brake Master as it was frozen for some reason.

I finally got the rear brake bled out today, got the tire pressures up and went for a spin(not literally) in the drizzle. I hadn't ridden that bike in almost two years so I was a bit tentative. Wow, is that bike awesome or what? I remember now why I brought it back in 2014--

I went the opposite of Cooter. He got the SX and lowered the bars. I got the RX and raised the bars. I wanted the fairing, hence the RX. So, I ask myself, why would I want to sell this bike? Such a fantastic machine.
    well it is not really age appropriate ??? I only owe $1700 on it now. Somebody make me an offer.

Opto

I’ll give you $1700 for it.

3419--I said it was an RX not a S(ado)M(masochist). I can only take so much hurt.

Opto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12