Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Head lights again !

Head lights again !

I placed an order for this today, I'll let everyone know how thay are after I receive and mount them or you can just prefer your own before they're gone.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by njloco; 12-26-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Too bad nobody responded, in my opinion, these lights are great, they light up about 180° in front of your bike and the high beam gives off a really nice bright circle concentrated in the middle, both are a nice bright white light, way, way better than stock. I'll try and post up a picture first chance I get.

They're still available, I've been eying them and would love to hear your opinion after a long night ride I need it to justify the expense

Ive been looking at them too. I was put off by the price. Glad to hear they work well. Any fitment issues ?

I installed it on the ully, all present bolts ( 3 ) fit perfectly and adjusted easily. They send an extra piece of metal for mounting, I think it's for the none ully models because the Ully 's third mounting adjustment bolt goes through the front fender. I used that piece of mounting hardware to mount the horn behind the headlight, this way it will no longer direct the horn sound through the wind screen, it's much much louder now in front of the bike.

IMG_20201028_185431.jpg

In this photo you can see the horn, as mention above I used the empty bolt hole in the middle of the triple tree, you can also see the white head light plug, it just plugs in. I still have to wire in the the angle light since this ully has no parking bulb in the middle.
    Last edited by njloco; 10-29-2020 at 01:46 AM.

So what do you think? $200 bux well spent?

$200 doesnt mean alot to Cooter, so lets put it in perspective. Its about 10 cases of Coors.

Last edited by 34nineteen; 10-28-2020 at 11:29 PM.

Since most of the searches I've done concerning headlights have really not turned up positive results, I figured I'd try these out and so far I'm glad I did. The street I live on is fairly dark and this head light set up literally lights up from one side of the lawns to other side the entire street left to right, I'll try and get a picture first chance I get.

EEEAAASSSTTT bound and DDOOOOWWWNNNN loaded up and truckin'.....

RIP Jerry Reed . American Treasure.

Ken: i realize they're chinese and longevity always an issue...but that looks like a very nice find on your part.

WISH has them on sale for $149 but i know nothing of how that site works or the amount of hoops to jump thru, to join.
    here's the specs and it appears they draw just slightly less current than OEM style H7 bulbs.

Fitment:
    Buell XB Model 2003-2010 Years

* Power Hi: 96W
    * Power Low: 48W
    * LED Chips: 6pcs X 4W ZES Phlips + 24pcs X3W Osram
    Halo ring (48pcs*2)
    * Voltage: 10-30V DC
    * Color: Black
    * Housing: Aluminum alloy
    *Lumens:9600LM/4800LM
    * Lifetime: 50000hrs
    * Color temperature 6000K