Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Head lights again !

That's good info John, I did see that someplace but couldn't retrieve it for a second look.
    I was just on Wish also for the first time but couldn't figure it out either, that's a good price for those lights, I was looking for WP biker boots that I could also use for work.

When the weather breaks I'm going to attempt to do a video at night, that should be funny and hopefully interesting at the same time.

IMG_20201105_161946.jpg

Lows at about 30'

IMG_20201105_162013.jpg

Highs at about 30'

Both done during daylight late afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by njloco; 11-05-2020 at 08:29 PM.

So in the above post I could no get rid of the bottom picture, I took it standing up so in a car would be a little lower that is why I took the first picture again.

Here we have some pics where it just got dark,

IMG_20201105_174346.jpg

These are low beams, keep in mind both head lights are on.

IMG_20201105_174402.jpg

This is with the high beams on, the lows stay on and highs in the middle of the headlight come on, very, very nice !

It’s been a minute since I have posted... but, came across this post so I figured there are not a lot of people really doing buell stuff And figured if they did it would just be simple stuff like this.
    So, I would like to throw my 2cents in on the lights.
    I picked up a set of the ebay $250 lights to try them out
    I’m getting a little older and I don’t see as well as I used to. I also surfed one of my scgs after I hit a huge pothole In the dark a couple of months back.
    So, let’s get to my review...
    from the front they look okay
    AE6A270F-8031-4929-8BCE-6EEF2C03A4F7.jpg
    I’m not a fan of what they look like from the side. They have a gape between the housing and the forks.
    513DF98F-2ED5-4246-9D60-48853BC3F78C.jpg
    I also do not like that fact that the housing is bigger so if you’re a fan of the buell headlight grill you are out of luck.
    Now the light works good at night but it is more of a direct flashlight, not a panaramic light.
    So over all if you need a bright like spent the money.

Now just a couple of other side notes. I have not really stressed test it meaning salt air in the city or leaving it outside to see how it weathered because of you know.

If you guys would like I can pull both bikes out at night so you can see the difference between stock and them.

So, if you ride at night.. buy them but definitely keep the original lights just in case.

So now that you've hijacked my post on these headlights, does the above mean you like my headlights or not ?

Thanks for the review, NJ. I've been looking to upgrade my lighting for a while. This looks like a great option at a great price.

I have a video taken after dark that I can text if someone wants to see it, it's only the low beams but it's a good video.

Hi guys! I'm looking now lighting...
    Who is testing this devise https://www.lightningleds.nl/webshop/buell-xb-9-12-s

squidbuellie Like your lights!?

Hey njloco, do you know if the original headlight guard will fit with these lights?

Tequila City with vacation home in Bourbonville
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKowak View Post
    Hi guys! I'm looking now lighting...
    Who is testing this devise https://www.lightningleds.nl/webshop/buell-xb-9-12-s

squidbuellie Like your lights!?
    Hi Paul, Did anyone have feedback on these: https://www.lightningleds.nl/ ?

Willing to spend a few more Dogecoins to support someone building Buell parts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast