Just thought I would take some time out from all the sunny weather I have been abusing my BUELL to over the last week and tell and show my update info for a NEW STATOR I have installed. Let me start out by thanking COOTER for MY decision to go with the OEM stator which was available through HARLEY DAVIDSON-local which had to order from back east which took a while. Little over 2 weeks. First thing I did after temporarily mounting and holding unit in place with the old screws then put the ROTOR-SPROCKET on and boulted engine sprocket nut on to 120 FT LB"S just to rotate engine several times and check that all rotated freely with no clearance problems first. Removed ROTOR and checked STATOR for anything rubbing. All was good so removed old screws for stator and used new mounting screws to torque specs. Reinstalled ROTOR-PRIMARY CHAIN-CLUTCH HUB and torqued to OEM specs plus Locktite on Clutch Hub nut only. I also took the advice to install a LED volt display inside the trouble-warning light part of the Dash. I even bought one to put in my 08 ULTRA it was so cool. One more mechanical note-I used LUCUS 75-120 FULL SYNTHETIC gear oil in the primary which is what I was running before all so check out the standoffs I put on the Regulator mounting screws and used 10-24 Screws and lock washers to hold the regulator which now I can grab with my bare hand right after I'm done ridding it is that cool temp wise. A few pictures to take the boring out of the book I just wrote---

I almost for got to mention that I am getting 14.5 volts at average RIDING speed and display shows 13.1 when I first turn the key on.20201022_192037.jpg2.jpg5.jpg6.jpg